FDMA / FDMB fire dampers are shutters in the ducts of the air-conditioning devices that prevent the spreading of the fire and combustion products from one fire segment to the other one by means of closing the duct in the points of fire separating constructions. Dampers blade automatically closes the air duct using a shutting spring or an actuating mechanism back spring. The shutting spring is started by releasing an initiation lever. The impulse for releasing the lever can be either a manual one, a thermal one or an electromagnetic one. The damper is sealed with a silicon packing against smoke penetration after closing the blade. At the same time, the damper blade is bedded in a material which enlarges its capacity and air proofs the air duct. Rectangular dampers have two inspection holes. Round dampers have one inspection hole, since the shutting device and the inspection hole can be set into the most advantageous position.
For closing/insulation of tubing segments so as to avoid the spread of fire.
- CE certified acc. to EN 15650.
- Tested in accordance with EN 1366-2.
- Classified acc. to EN 13501-3+A1.
- Fire resistance EIS 120, EIS 90.
- External Casing leakage class C, Internal leakage class 2 acc. to EN 1751.
- Cycling test in class C 10000 acc. to EN 15650.
- Corrosion resistant acc. to EN 15650.
- ES Certificate of conformity No. 1391-CPR-2015/0175.
- Declaration of Performance No. PM/PKTM_90/01/16/1
Materials and finishing
- Damper bodies are supplied in the standard design made of galvanized plate without any other surface finish.
- Damper blades are made of fire resistant asbestos free boards made of mineral fibre.
- Damper controls are made of galvanized materials with no other surface finish.
- Spring are galvanized.
- Thermal protective fuses are made of sheet brass, thickness = 0.5 mm.
- Fasteners are galvanized.